50 hospitalised after eating cow bitten by snake in South Africa

The patients are said to have
experienced diarrhoea, vomiting,
headaches and stomach cramps
The country has urged people to stop
consuming meat from dead animals
Over 50 people were rushed to various
hospitals in South Africa after eating
meat from a cow that had reportedly died
from a snake bite.
The incident happened at Mpoza village
outside Tsolo in the Eastern Cape
Province.
The province’s department of health
spokesperson, Sizwe Kupelo, said the
patients confirmed they had eaten the
meat from the carcass of an animal that
had died after being bitten by a snake.
He said the patients experienced
diarrhoea, vomiting, headaches and
stomach cramps, according to a report by
News24.com.

50 hospitalised after eating cow bitten by snake in South Africa 50 hospitalised after eating cow
bitten by snake in South Africa Reviewed by Ojo Ayomiotan Daniel,Tech savvy, c.e.o of Ayomiteblog media on February 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

post Comment!

Powered by Blogger.